Thank you David Bonderman!

Because of Mr. Bonderman's generosity, I have been given the opportunity to travel the world and learn about culture. As a Bonderman Travel Fellow I plan on traveling through Western and Eastern Europe, East Africa, Northern India and Southeast Asia. I am excited to experience new and amazing things that will better enable me to empower and inspire the next generation of young students.

ALSO!!! If you are interested in following the nasty development of my beard and hair....you can follow it at

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Intentionality in all things...

I think its important and healthy for us, as humans to move towards a place of making every decision (no matter how small or big) with intentionality. This means seeking the Truth in love, weighing the consequences and taking action. My thoughts are geared towards facebook right now...I don't think facebook is completely and entirely wrong (for everybody). BUT I do think its important that we intentionally make healthy decisions, weighing the pros and cons, for things as seemingly unimportant as facebook. here is a beautifully written and brief article on the subject. ENJOY Godspeed

No comments: