Thank you David Bonderman!

Because of Mr. Bonderman's generosity, I have been given the opportunity to travel the world and learn about culture. As a Bonderman Travel Fellow I plan on traveling through Western and Eastern Europe, East Africa, Northern India and Southeast Asia. I am excited to experience new and amazing things that will better enable me to empower and inspire the next generation of young students.

ALSO!!! If you are interested in following the nasty development of my beard and hair....you can follow it at

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mt Abu


The fearless hiking guide


Toad rock


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

If you have time or get the chance you should make your way down south to Hyderabad in Andhra Pradesh, its a great city and where I'm from!

Also, I like your strategy with the people begging you for money! If some little kid that is blind or disfigured comes up to you asking for money, I wouldn't recommend giving them any money because usually they have to take the money they get back to their handler/gangster and don't actually get to keep any of it sadly.

-Kartheek